PILATES 4 POSTURE
Mondays lunchtimes - 12.15pm & Monday evenings - 5.30pm
Tuesday evenings - 6.30pm & 7.45pm
Wednesday evenings - 5.15pm, 6.30pm & 7.45pm
Thursday mornings - 10.30am & Thursday evenings - 5.00, 6.15pm & 7.30pm
Friday mornings - 9.30am
Physio-led Pilates classes, with the aims of re-balancing your body posture after a long day, easing out aches and re-connecting with your core. Perfect for sedentary workers, busy parents, commuters, and anyone looking to improve their posture.
As a Physiotherapist with over 17 years’ experience I realised I was often seeing the same muscle imbalances time after time… Different patients, but in the same postures as each other all day and so needing the same exercises. Often (sport) injuries are contributed to by the muscle imbalances we gain from our 9-5 routines… Pilates can help!
- Improving your posture - taking you out of the chair shape
- Strengthening under-used muscles and stretching tight ones of common muscle imbalances
- Strengthening your core abdominal muscles
- Mobilising your spine
- Releasing trigger point of tension in muscles
- Teaching you exercises to take into your busy day
- Tone and strengthen your body